What to do after thread facial lift?
- After treatment bruising, swelling, redness, pain, itching or discoloration, increased sensitivity re expected. They typically disappear spontaneously within 1-15 days.
- All injections include a minimal chance of infection, so it’s recommended to have a short antibiotic treatment after treatment.
- If the needle accidentally bruises the blood vessel, it may cause temporary discoloration, scaband shallow scarring in the treated area.
- For 24h after getting injections cool the treated area with ice (make sure that the ice does not contact directly the area).
- Avoid sunbathing and other UV light activities until the swelling or redness are gone. Always use sunscreen!
- You can apply makeup a few hours after treatment if there is no bleeding or no pricked puncture.
- Sometimes the doctor cover the injection points with a sterile patch and she/he will tell you to when and how to remove it.