Our treatments are always personalized, so it's important for us to help you to choose the most appropriate treatment.
E-Light treatment combine two high-tech technologies simultaneously. During the E-Light liver spot reatment, we use the effect of simultaneously applied optical light energy and radio frequency energy to "break" the pigment particles. As a result of the treatment, the size of the hyperpigmented area gradually decreases. The treatment should be repeated every 2 weeks. A cure consists of 6-8 occasions.
Possibility of treatment is always decided by the beauty therapist or dermatologist.
- If the patient has unrealistic expectations or if she/he does not follow the instructions.
- In case of patient with IV. skin type. (The skin type is detected at the pre-treatment skin test.)
- If the doctor considers it dangerous.
- During pregnancy.
- If the patient has fever.
- Under 18 years of age.
- With open wounds at the site of the treatment.
- With early keloid formation (skin scratches).
- With active herpes.
- With tanned or sunburnt skin (within 30 days).
- With waxed hair - in the last 21 days.
- After a tattoo removal.
- In case of having some illnesses such as diabetes, circulatory disorders, skin diseases, cancer, epilepsy, hypertension, heart failure.
- If the guest just returned from a warm place (such as a sauna, beach).
For sun-tanned or sunburnt skin E-Light treatment is forbidden to be used! You have to wait until the skin regains its natural color. In addition, it is important to know that we can’t treat age spots on visible surfaces during the summer because the skin is exposed to constant sunlight.
Use 30 SPF sunscreen after treatment, and don’t wear any makeup for 2-3 days! The entire course is about 6-8 treatments. There’s no recovery time with no side effects. After the treatment, you can immediately return to your daily activities.