Before you decide to start acne treatment with E-light technology ask your dermatologist's recommendation.
The E-Light skin rejuvenation treatment combines two cutting-edge technologies simultaneously. We use the thermal effect of optical light energy and radio frequency energy simultaneously during the treatment to stimulate the production of oxygen in the body. Oxygen kills bacteria that causes acne and reduces inflammatory processes. The treatment needs to be repead every 2 weeks. A cure consists of 6 occasions.
- If the patient has unrealistic expectations or if she/he does not follow the instructions.
- In case of patient with IV. skin type. (The skin type is detected at the pre-treatment skin test.)
- If the doctor considers it dangerous.
- During pregnancy.
- If the patient has fever.
- Under 18 years of age.
- With open wounds at the site of the treatment.
- With early keloid formation (skin scratches).
- With active herpes.
- With tanned or sunburnt skin (within 30 days).
- With waxed hair - in the last 21 days.
- After a tattoo removal.
- In case of having some illnesses such as diabetes, circulatory disorders, skin diseases, cancer, epilepsy, hypertension, heart failure.
- If the guest just returned from a warm place (such as a sauna, beach).
If you have tanned or sunburnt skin E-Light Acne (Acne) Treatment For Tanning Or Tanning Skin! You have to wait until the skin regains its natural color. In addition, it is important to know that acne treatment on visible surfaces cannot be performed during the summer due to the skin exposed to constant sunlight.
After E-Light acne treatment, the use of a minimum of 15 SPF (factor) sun cream on the treated surface is recommended and the use of make-up is recommended for 2-3 days after acne treatment. The entire course consists of 6-8 treatments. No recovery time, no side effects, no scarfs. After treatment, you can return to your daily activities immediately.